Welcome to our kitchen! We enjoy cooking together so much, that we decided to share our food with you! Bon Appetit!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Lorissa's BBQ'd Frenchbread



Seriously people! I know this sounds odd, but it is so yummy! Everytime I visit Powell in the summertime, I just know I get to look forward to having a BBQ with my longtime friend, Lorissa, and her mom, Lori. I grew up enjoying this bread with the BBQs at their house. And, hate to say, I could eat a half a loaf all by myself, it's that good :)  TRY IT! Enjoy it! or call me crazy lol

1 loaf frenchbread
1/2 stick butter (SOFTENED)
Barbeque sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)




slice bread lengthwise




Spread 1/2 stick butter over both pieces-it will be somewhat of a thick layer




put some BBQ sauce on each piece, spread



Grill over hot coals for a about 5 minutes. check on it every couple minutes. It's done when there are some grill marks and when the BBQ sauce looks somewhat "caramelized". Slice and serve!

1 comment:

  1. so, i made this...it turned out delicious! Gavin loved it...we will make it again!!

    ReplyDelete